Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The Chewbacca Defense

We all heard the findings of the Sept 11 report last week, where they concluded that there was no significant link between Osama Bin Liner and Iraq. Nor in fact any significant link between al-Qaida and Iraq.
Of course almost at the same time, we also heard many, seeming gifted, members of the various governments contradicting this report's findings.

While I personally have an opinion, that provided we make good the country/world will be better place - I still have my doubts as to the timing and merits of such an all out "correction" of a foreign country/culture.

The following link did make me smile, I prefer to look at this as the Chewbacca Defense rather than the whatever defense --- you get the picture.

9/11 Panel Finds No Link Between Bin Laden And Iraq; White House Uses "Whatever" Defense

No comments: